Many adventure and sci-fi movies show scenes of top secret highly secure fortresses surrounded by armed guards and protected by more hi-tech gear than the Pentagon can afford. Each of these movies leaves you convinced that there couldn’t possibly be a more important place in the world.
What might be found in the Most Secret Secure Place in the ultimate sci-fi adventure movie of all times? All of the following:
- The ark of the covenant, with Moses’ stone tablets.
- The real location for all the gold most people assume is in Fort Knox.
- Vials of all the most deadly viruses ever known, including smallpox.
- Gallons of the most destructive chemical weapons ever created.
- The world’s largest stockpile of weapons grade plutonium.
- The files of the CIA.
- The guy who really shot Kennedy.
- Aliens from numerous galaxies outside the Milky Way.
- Jimmy Hoffa.
- Madeline Murray O’Hare.
- Jesus Christ’s high school graduation picture.
- A stone carved out of a mountain with the date that Armageddon will take place engraved on it.