- Don’t you hate it when people keep using words like redux?
- Before my life changed I was a composer. People sometimes ask me: “What kind of music did you write?” I wrote UN-popular music. Some titles:
- Neglected Concerto
- Unknown Symphony
- Songs Without Words or Music
- People who never read are ignorant, and they show it. It’s easy to tell who doesn’t read — except by people who don’t read.
- My daughter is a registered nurse. She doesn’t read literature or mysteries or any of the usual self-help books. Instead she buys and pores over weird books with titles like The Professional Nurse’s Illustrated Guide to Festering Guts and Rotting Internal Organs.
- If the Unix vi editor is a world class CAT scanner, then GNU Emacs is an emergency room, and XEmacs is a whole hospital.
Oh yeah — NotePad? A dirty band-aid.
- Some people have buns of steel. Some people have buns of angel food cake.
- Yesterday I went to the doctor and got a clean bill of health. Things are definitely improving. I’m dying much more slowly than I once was.
- Sometimes I’m overwhelmed by what I don’t know.
Sometimes I’m overwhelmed by what I do know.
- Using email to send WAV audio files is like trying to send someone a giraffe using the US postal service.
- My friend’s kid is so dumb he punctured his eardrum trying to floss his brain.
- There’s a new study called protocology — the science of protocols.
Go back and read that word again. It doesn’t say what you thought it did.
- Whoa, what the …?!! What was that!!?? I think my paradigm just shifted!
- Long ago there was a Chinese philosopher named Wu Wi. Scholars called him W. W. for short. Later the pundits made that Dubyah Dubyah.
- Last weekend we went to a club where we heard a new band consisting of three guys who play the guitar slightly better than not very well, and sing not quite as well as they play.
- Las Vegas — they should put up a sign up where you enter town that says “Money Taken Here!”
- It’s time to start separating the W&W’s from the M&M’s in your bag.
- If it was up to my wife, the value of pi would be changed.
This entry was posted in Legacy, Quotes and Quips, Squibblings, Thoughts. Bookmark the permalink.