Here are some thoughts I’ve wanted to express for a long time.
- Yesterday I thought of a great mnemonic device, but I forgot what it was. I’m fully aware of the irony of this situation. Or maybe I was just looking for a way to use “irony” in a sentence.
- Have you ever noticed? There are two holes in every doughnut — one on each side.
- Whenever the Net goes down I look nervously out the window to see if there’s a mushroom cloud.
- A simple life is not an easy life. I’m far too lazy to lead a simple life.
- The principle lesson to be derived from so-called secular humanism is this: You get what you pay for, so don’t drink the Kool Aid until you know what’s in it.
- Give a doofus a powerful authoring tool and what will he produce? A document that veritably shouts: “I am a doofus!”, often in a riotous array of fonts and file formats.
- Searching a newspaper for a job as a Web developer is exactly as useful as looking for a future marriage mate in a bar.
- It’s funny how when you’re digging for treasure you find a lot more worms.
Over and out.